Small dilated blood vessels usually appear in face of some people due to reduced thickness of aging skin or sensitive skin. They can also develop on the legs but this may be related with Varicose Veins.
The Clinic De Novo has special laser treatment to effectively correct vascular problems.
Depending on the severity of the lesion, frequency of treatment may vary.
Dos and Don’ts
- Slight redness and swelling will persist for one day. Ice should be applied to the swelling or redness area.
- Use sun protection if going outside.
- Avoid strenuous exercise temporarily.
- Avoid using toner for one week.
- Avoid exfoliation or scrubbing during treatment period.
- Avoid hot water bath, steaming and going sauna.
- Follow the instructions guided by the Doctor.